I love a lot of things. But some things deserve EXTRA attention. I read a blog and she does these posts every so often and one of her “loves” was featured a few weeks ago and now it’s on my list too!
1. THIS bracelet ensamble. The Stella & Dot Harlow Bangle, the Stella & Dot Tribute Bracelet and my classic heart charm Tiffany & Co. bracelet. As most of you know, I wear a TON of bracelets, but this is by far my favorite set together.
2. Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake lip gloss. I read about it on Jenna’s blog and went straight to Nordstorm and got a tube. I’ve been in love ever since. It’s just enough “stick,” sparkle, shine and smell. I absolutely love it. I’m worried about running out and not being able to get any more once I’m in Arizona! Looks like they sell it at Sephora too… we’re in luck!
3. Naked Green Machine juice. I keep talking about not being able to eat lately, well this is one thing I HAVE been able to stomach. It’s wonderful. I could drink about 5 of these a day. Starbucks only sells the mango and berry flavor… BUT, my wonderful Java City down the street from work has the green machine! I did a little happy dance in the store today when I saw this. Thank you Jave City!!
4. Stella & Dot Soho Wristlet. I have the metallic color. I use it all the time. It’s perfect because it can go with both black/grey or brown outfits. It’s really pretty and not the standard “Coach” wristlet that everyone and their mom has. Oh and the inside lining is super cute… TEAL, my favorite. All in all, it’s a great little tote… Perfect for bar hopping or out to dinner.
5. My Kindle!! I never thought that I’d be a “kindle person” … but boy was I wrong! I love this thing. I’ve already read 5 books on it. I used to think that I needed to feel and touch the pages of a real book, but you can’t read a real book in the dark without a light. Also, it’s really easy to hold. Sometimes books are uncomfortable and awkward in my hands. Also, it’s so easy to take everywhere with me. The battery lasts forever too. Best invention. I can’t say that I needed the “fire” version, but I still love it all the same.
7. Lastly, my new Tiffany Somerset ring. I just got it a few days ago. I had my eye on a different ring for a very long time, but when I went to the store, I fell in love with this one. It’s beautiful, big and perfect for my sausage fingers. I catch myself staring at it, such a weirdo.