Life got CRAZY all of a sudden.
And I’ve only had time to snap 4 pictures in the last 4 day. Who am I!?!?
And I’ve been wearing heels for 4 days straight… and this is what happens. Clearly I’m an amateur.
And then I realize that I’ve been working so hard that I need a large glass of this.
So this is what it feels like to have a tough, challenging, rewarding, FUN job!
A few weeks ago I got a new job working for a sales company. It was only a small pay increase, but something that I’ve wanted for many years now. I’ll be working more hours that I was before, but I’ll be doing something that I enjoy. I’ll also have a lot more control over how much money I can/will make. Basically, if I work hard — and I’m good at my job, my paycheck will reflect that.
Now I just need to find some good walking high heels… any suggestions? I have a pair of Nine West’s… but I can’t wear them every day. Oh and here’s a tid-bit, feet swell when you walk… and then your shoes are TOO SMALL —- OUCH! I’ll be making a fairly large shoe investment this weekend. Icing/soaking my feet every night is not an ideal situation.
Thoughts from this week:
- CrossFit rocks. I’m a better person with it in my life. I’m happier, more focused and motivated. It’s good stuff.
- Really looking forward to Friday night… Justin is taking me to see Brad Paisley for my birthday!!
- Why is Costco so much fun? I’m in love with that store. Still. I got 80 keurig pods for $25. What!
- Bubble baths are sometimes a necessity — until you can’t stand them anymore. The sweat is getting into your eyes — then you know it’s time to get out before you overheat.
- Rocking out to Christian music in the morning while you put on your make up is quite possibly the BEST way to start out the day.
- Convincing your boss to buy an office keurig may be the best way to spend a Wednesday afternoon.
- When you burn chicken apple sausage, slather it in avocado — you’ll never know the difference. Truth.
- Busy people forget to eat. Swear. And I always thought that was an anorexic chick excuse. She’s not lying.
- Showing up to work 30 minutes late to your first day on the job won’t get you fired. Unless you show up in your PJ’s — I can’t help you there. True story, I was 30 minutes late to my first day. Tragedy. But I was dressed appropriately. Win.
- I’m STOKED to have weekends off. And work 9-5ish. Never take a job where you have to work weekends – if you don’t have to, that is. It pretty much sucks. Like the worst.